Sometimes it’s hard to pick up the phone
Where does this apathy come from?
- The fatigue of four years swamped by daily chaos
- A difficult year of distance, struggle, and loss
- The uphill effort of resisting the triple threat of systemic racism, sexism, and classism
- Finally feeling hopeful with spring arriving and the promise of vaccinations
- The natural turning of attention to loved ones, small safe gatherings, even adventures
We anticipated burnout would grow after the election
We’re proud to unveil our redesigned and easier-to-use Americans of Conscience Checklist!
At the link below, you’ll find a shorter, clearer Checklist. We’ve grouped bills together for quick calls to your senators. We’ve kept all the features you love: clear scripts, good news, and thank-you postcards.
If you are feeling burned out
Jen Hofmann, AoCC Founder and Editor